Girl Power Movies for an Inspirational International Women's Day
There’s always a reason to celebrate the women in your life. Still, on March 8th, we come together to celebrate the accomplishments of women all over the world and recognize the challenges they encounter, and live with. We pay special attention to women’s rights and gender inequalities that still need to be addressed around the globe. Formovie has put together the ultimate girl power movie list to help inspire and celebrate the powerful women in our lives this International Women’s Day.
Brave is an entertaining film about Princess Merida, a skilled archer who wishes to carve a path for her own life despite her parent’s wishes. This movie has a good message and is riddled with plenty of life lessons. The Formovie THEATER will let you discover the adventures of Merida in an incredible 4K UHD display that’ll show off the individual strands of the princess’s iconic red hair in the finest detail.
This is a feature that has become synonymous with women taking charge of their lives to reach any goal, despite any criticism, bias, or stereotyping they may encounter along the way. A projector with a laser light source, like the Formovie THEATER or Formovie P1, provides a wide color gamut that’ll show off Elle Woods’ vivid and colorful outfits in a way you’ve never seen before.
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
After the death of her brother the king, Shuri takes on the role of the Black Panther to lead the powerful army of women known as the Dora Milaje in protecting the nation of Wakanda against invaders. Black Panther: Wakanda Forever is officially available to stream on Disney+, one of the many apps that are available on Android TV.
Hidden Figure is a movie that celebrates the silent female heroes who helped NASA launch astronaut John Glenn into orbit in the 60s. Despite the three mathematicians facing racial and gender discrimination at work, they played a pivotal role in the work done by NASA. The Dolby ATMOS acoustics of the Formovie THEATER will transport you to the scene to make you feel like a part of this film that was inspired by real-life events.
Princess Moana sails beyond the great reef of her home island on a quest to save her family, and ultimately the whole world, from perishing. She befriends the spirit of the Ocean and the demigod Maui who help her along the way as she bravely faces the task at hand. It’s a great movie for the entire family that can be enjoyed on the massive screen of your home projector for breathtaking scenes.
Empower Yourself with a Home Projector
You don't need to leave your home for an immersive cinema experience, a home projector can bring the atmosphere of the theater into your home.
The One for You
Formovie THEATER 4K UHD Laser TV
- The Formovie THEATER packs an impressive 150-inch screen and 2400 ANSI lumens of brightness for amazing video displays.
- Powerful Bowers & Wilkins speakers deliver 30W of audio, enhanced by Dolby ATMOS for a captivating and immersive surround sound experience.
- This UST projector supports both Dolby Vision and HDR 10+ allowing you to enjoy the best dynamic range video content.
- Android TV 11.0 provides 5000+ streaming apps that can be downloaded directly onto the laser TV using the onboard WiFi connection. It can also connect to other devices via Bluetooth, Chromecast, HDMI, or USB.
Formovie P1 (Pocket Laser Projector)
- The Formovie P1 Projector is a highly portable gadget that displays an adjustable screen of up to 100 inches.
- It reaches peak brightness at 800 ANSI lumens for a display that’s bright enough to combat indoor lighting.
- Uses ALPD technology to display vividly colorful images.
Formovie Dice (Mini Projector)
- Formovie Dice has certified Android TV 9.0 to offer a wide range of viewing options.
- The built-in speakers are Dolby and DTS certified to ensure premium sound quality.
- The adjustable screen can reach a massive size of up to 200 inches
- A 16 000 mAh battery provides hours of entertainment, even in remote areas.
Celebrate Women of Power
It’s always a good day to celebrate and honor women, and it’s always a good time to remember that beauty and brains don’t have to be mutually exclusive. Set up your home theater to be a place of inspiration this International Women’s Day.